On any weekday you'd find me simplifying the user interface for one of the world's leading healthcare websites or I'd be probably working out. Else on weekends you'd find me chilling around in Bangalore, mostly enjoying my favorite Belgian Ale. I love coding some neat interfaces, developing & designing web, clicking some kick ass pictures, trying some jingles on my guitar or blasting some EDM or hard rock on my headphones.
Phew! Now that this website is online, Id be sharing some cool stuff here. Click on the links above to add me on FB / LinkedIN.
All play no work? You ain't playin' it right!
September 2016 - Present
Online platform to share travel experiences, pictures, checkins, etc.
- Designed, coded, and handled post-release marketing
- Google Maps integration to show check-ins
- Booking.com integration to show hotels around an area
- Import check-ins / pictures by connecting to Instagram
- Creates your travel timeline
- 100+ registered users and counting
- More info at tripperstories.com/about and fb/tripperstories
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Decemeber 2013 - June 2015
FOUNDER, FULL STACK DEVELOPER
June 2012 - Aug 2013
Developed a full-fledged Social Networking Website for Students. It was Facebook, for student community
Freelance Web Developer
Upto Oct 2013
Developed various websites, templates on freelance basis.
"The aim of life is self-development. To realise one's nature perfectly-that is what each of us is here for."
Level: Overflow: auto;
Could have made this better!
'cos text is too boring
Love or hate?
Drop in a line. You definitely can expect a reply with love.